Does your child love to dance? Would you like your childs party to be hassle free and relaxing for you as a parent?
DanceStar Parties provides entertainment, games and memories for your childs next birthday party or occasion. We offer a choice of options for your party with 1, 1.5 or 2 hours parties available to a maximum of 18 children. Kids dance partys are suitable for children for the ages 5 – 11 years old who have a love for fun times and dancing. It is more suitable for a girls party however we have many dances for cool boys who would like to be involved too.
If your child is younger we can send out our Dancing Fairy along .....if you wish!
The DanceStar Party includes:
Dazzle Me Birthday Packages
- Games with Prizes. Favourites including; Pass the parcel, Musical statues, Limbo, Musical numbers, Pin the Tail on the Donkey and More
- Either Facepainting or Mini Diva Make-overs to feel like a DanceStar.
- Dance sessions for all ages including well known songs/routines and some DanceStar originals that will get all DanceStars bopping to the beat.
- All music and speakers. Music from the top hits, disney, high school musical and some other classics
- Special gift for birthday child
- Choose your option of a 1hr, 1.5 or 2hr party, this party is packed with games, music, face painting and of course lots of dancing. The parents can just sit back and enjoy the celebration.
Magic Show Party
- a 50 minute show full of comedy magic and fun with Luke the magician. This show will keep the children in awe with some amazing magic … parents for that matter too.
Magic Dance Party
- Having a larger party or can’t decide on a package? This 2 hour party will combine the best of both worlds with two talented performers providing all entertainment possibly needed. This package include Music, Games, Prizes, Dancing, Balloon Modelling, Face Painting and a 40 minute Magic Show. Enough excitement to make this the best party possible for your child!
To avoid disappointment call 1300 338 414 to book your preferred date. Do you have a question? Email us at email@example.com